Thursday, March 29, 2012

NEW Lalani Mesh Halther Gowns and Jewelry






Bringing you another mesh gown......

Lalani is sultry and very sexy done in a light sateen fabric. Adorned around the neck is silver glitter as well as a silver glitter bow for the backside to add a touch of class.

I've created 8 delicious rich colors for you on this one. My mesh gowns are all now set to the standardized sizing of five size options. There are free standardized shapes to demo at the store as well as a demo for the gown.

You will also find the jewelry I've created to go along with this gown. Included are dramatic drop dangle earrings and two cuff bracelets offered in Platinum or Gold.

You will find them in the "New Items" area from the teleporter or on the formal side across from bridal.

As with all my designs, please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

My Marketplace store <~~~ click here

Rebel Hope Designs, Inc. <~~~~Teleport Directly to teleport in world